Network Support and Maintenance
Ensure 100% network performance with us.
Computer Answers offers preemptive maintenance and support for businesses and companies that do not have their own specialized IT division. We can also outsource some or all of your network’s maintenance to a highly professional IT team that will routinely check your network for errors, bugs, and other factors that debilitate system performance. We can determine what your system most urgently needs.
Computer Answers offers three kinds of support for your network – from your servers down to each computer. Here are some of the services we offer:
Your network’s servers are the central organ of your system. We have strategies and protocols that will help fix any server issues and keep them updated to ensure optimum performance down to the client end. Among our most common server-related services are:
- Routine checkups of server log files, hard disks space, file and folder permissions
- Hardware and software upgrades and updates
- Security and redundancy maintenance
- Application functionality checks
- Offsite and onsite backup
Computer Answers want you to have a stress-free, problem-free computer network for smooth business operations. Our IT engineers are experts at designing and redesigning your network to have the best networking architecture. With our help, you can reduce costs by eliminating unnecessary portions of your network, ensuring 99% maximum system performance and virtually zero downtime. Our network maintenance services include:
- Physical checkups of networking hardware such as
- Print Servers
- Checking firewall rules, logs and OS
- Checking networking compatibilities
- Checking file and folder properties and permissions
Call us now for a free consultation.