HP began releasing tablets in 2011 under the brand name TouchPad. These uniquely ran the webOS which HP acquired when it purchased Palm, Inc. That however only lasted a few months as HP exited the tablet market in a rather dubious business decision.
If you own an HP tablet, you must find a technician familiar with this device’s hardware and operating system. That is where Computer Answers comes in. Ar our service centers you will find a technician who can analyze your TouchPad for free and tell you in clear language what needs repairing or replacing. Get in touch with us today. You can drop in, use our Contact Form or just give us a call.
What makes us different? How about FREE Diagnostics, repairs while you wait, and a host of other services aimed at getting you back up and running faster than anyone in the business.
Our Repair Services Include
- HP Tablet Battery Replacement
- HP Tablet Charge Port Repair
- HP Tablet Charger Repair/Replacement
- HP Tablet Connectivity Repair (Internal Antenna)
- HP Tablet Data Recovery
- HP Tablet Glass Replacement
- HP Tablet LCD Replacement
- HP Tablet Speaker Repair
- HP Tablet Virus/Spyware Removal